Friday, June 20, 2014

Send One Summer Intern - Jessica Murdock


Send One Project  
Introducing to you our Send One Summer Intern, Jessica Murdock. This summer you can be apart of sending a Short Term Intern to the mission field.  

Meet Jessica...

This summer I will be returning to Guatemala from July 5th-11th to serve in the malnutrition center that I was in last summer. I am looking forward to teaming up with a few friends from Wauchula, FL to see updates on the center and the children there.   I have also been selected to be an Intern with SCORE International in the Dominican Republic from July 20 - August 15. I will be serving at the Emanuel House. The Emanuel House is a center that meets children’s needs by providing food, education and biblical training.  Upon returning from the DR I will continue with missions through an apprenticeship with
SCORE International and Jeff Hackett the Northeast Rep &Executive Director of GAP Year to learn more about leading international trips, mobilizing teams to go on missions, and carrying out missions training throughout 2014-2015. I am looking forward to being able to help equip, encourage and mobilize all people to go on an international mission trip to experience the best gift anyone has ever given me. 


As a Board Member & Co-Founder of SendMeMissions I am excited about acquiring this additional knowledge and experience and bringing it back to share with the group. I am planning on using any additional money to facilitate SendMeMissions activities in New York, as well as lead a SendMeMissions sponsored international trip and community wide mission training in Wauchula, FL.

I believe that God is going to do a mighty work through us as we are obedient to His Word.  I want to invite you to follow me on my journey, pray for me, encourage and support me in the way that you feel led to.

An easy way to help support and make this possible is to Donateor purchase a "Send One" t-shirt where 100% of the sales will godirectly towards my summer internship & year long apprenticeship. 
(T-Shirt orders must be placed by Thursday, June 26th)


  
All donations are tax deductible. Checks can be written to SendMeMissions and mailed to 3072 Oaks Bend, Bowling Green, FL 33834

No comments:

Post a Comment